The Kinds of Personally Identifiable Information we collect from our visitors
In this site, we collect such pieces of information like mailing address, e-mail address, name, credit card information and other details that aid with enhancing your own experience.
When we collect the information
All the pieces of information we have showcased above, we collect while registering on our site, placing orders, subscribing to newsletters, filling out forms, or entering information on our sites, among others.
How we use your personally identifiable information
We use those pieces of information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience as a user
- Determine the kinds of contents and product offerings which may be relevant or of interest to you
- Improve our website to serve you better
- Respond to your customer service requests promptly
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys, and other site offerings
- Process your transactions promptly
- Send out periodic e-mails as regards the orders or other products and services we have
How we protect visitor information
- We scan our website regularly to find out any security holes and other unforeseen vulnerabilities to make it as safe as possible.
- Make use of the Malware scanning regularly
- Limit access to your personally identifiable information to a limited number of persons
- Maintain great confidentiality while handling all of your data and personal information
- Leverage the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all sensitive or credit information
- Process all transactions via a gateway provider and are never stored on our servers
Do we use ‘cookies
YES, we do! Cookies are basically small files that embed on your gadget and uniquely identify it later. We do use them to personalize our contents and product offering to the individual user. On the same note, we use them to compile the aggregate data concerning your site traffic and the associated interactions.
These cookies help us to
- Recall and process the items in your shopping carts
- Comprehend and save your own preferences for expedited future visits
- Compile traffic data and the site interactions to make your experiences better
- While using the cookies, you have the leeway tell your computer to warn you prior to use
- Turn off all cookies and disable the same from your computers
- Remove or modify the pieces of information you provide to us
Third Party Disclosures
We neither sell, trade in, nor transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we give you prior notice to the effect.
“Third parties” here do not include the website hosting partners and other persons who may help us in operating our site, carrying out our businesses or serving you. Nonetheless, these other parties are still bound to maintain this information private and confidential.
We do release any piece of information that may be needful for complying with the law, enforcement of the site policies, or the protection of our user’s rights.
Other pieces of information besides the personally identifiable data may be provided to the third parties for the purposes of marketing, advertising, and other tasks.
From time to time, we may at our discretion, provide third party products or services via our platform. These sites have their own distinct and independent privacy policies. As such, we have no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of these linked sites.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
In some instances, we may have to transfer your personal information to computers that are located outside our state or country, that have different laws other than those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, divestiture or disposal of assets, we shall inevitably transfer your personally identifiable information. At such a time, we shall give you a notice to the effect.
Under some unique conditions, we might require you to give up your personal information if needed by law or in response to some valid requests by the relevant authorities.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We track and report our website traffic through some analytics tools. Specifically, we use Google Analytics extensively as it is the most reliable.
We share this data with other Google services. The tool collates the data that contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own network.
If you so wish, you may opt-out of this service. This way, you will prevent the tool from sharing your information with Google Analytics about visits activities.
We do confer some paid products and services via our site. For this role, we rely on third-party services for payment processing.
These payment processors, however, adhere to the standards that are spelled out by the PCI-DSS as dictated by the PCI Security Standards Council.